Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Grieving, and Distractions

As many in my immediate family are aware, Great-Grandma Gold (Linnie Parker) passed away last night sometime. For years, she's never missed a birthday or Christmas, or any other opportunity to write a note or letter. She always sent such words of love, of encouragement, of happiness to me, and to everyone else she knew. I'll miss her a lot, but I know she's with Great-Grandpa, who passed away a number of years ago. This is why I'm glad for the temple, and for the Plan of Salvation that we can have eternal families. I'm grateful to have this knowledge, as well as friends who give me room, and friends who distract me from everything.

Great-Grandma definitely will be missed, and already is! I love you, Great-Grandma, and I hope you are having an awesome reunion with Great-Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment